ICCRC Full Skills Exam Prep Course is designed for those who intend to write the ICCRC Full Skills Exam. If you want to become a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC), the ICCRC Full Skills Exam is
a must to pass!
The ICCRC Full Skills Test is a 3-hour immigration practitioner exam on the knowledge of IRPA & IRPR. Each question is a case-based scenario and your goal is to choose the most appropriate answer.
Topics to be covered:
- Hierarchy of Canadian Law & Courts
- The IRB Divisions & Process
- Appeal, Judicial Review & Hearing
- Admissibility: Remedies – TRP, ARC, Rehabilitation, Deemed Rehab
- PR Business Class– FSW, CEC, FST, Plus Express Entry, Caregivers, TRP Class, Self-employed, Start-Up Visa & PNPs
- PR Family Class – Sponsor, Applicant, and Exceptions
- Refugees Class-Various Divisions and Roles, Time Frames, Eligibility, Safe 3rd Country
- Humanitarian and Compassionate Grounds
- Temporary – TRV, Super Visa, Visitors, Students, TRP, Workers R 186, R 203, R 204, R205 Caregivers, IEC, Open Work Permits
- Residency Obligations and PR Cards
- IRCC/CPC Offices & Fees
- ICCRC Code of Professional Conduct
Francis Ng is a member in good standing of Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC). With over 30 years immigration consulting and institutional experiences, he is one of the most respected instructors on Canadian Immigration IRPA/IRPR and in the immigration consulting area.
You will be BENEFITED by the program!
Francis will help you go through all the key points, refresh your knowledge, provide some guidance and share tips.
The well-designed Study Guide definitely helps you find the right answer in the shortest amount of time during the exam.
Class starts soon…
Date : July 17-18
Time: 8:30am – 15:00pm (共 5个小时)
Location：4040 Vanguard Road, Richmond V6X 2P4
Aurora 604 283-8210
郑老师 778 891-8484